Follow me as I dive into the world that is cooking! There will be mishaps, burns and feasts as you watch my progression from college-student fare (pizza rolls and ramen noodles) to (hopefully) goddess of the hearth! I am always open to new recipes and ideas, so feel free to contact me.

June 13, 2012

Summer Eats

Okay, so I've been away for a while... a long while!  School hit me like a ton of bricks this past semester, and now that I am in the last stretch of college, I'm hoping I can master homework and home cooking.  Don't worry, I'll only share home cooking with you :)  Oh, and we got a mini pie maker from my parents this Christmas, so I'll be posting some of those recipes soon as well.



Here's a little of what we've been up to:

My brother-in-law and husband grinding some amazing axis deer meat...mmm..

Some not-so-great stuffing that turned out like a brick of goo this past Christmas:

Mardi Gras 2012:


Anyhoo, I'll be posting a new recipe this weekend and try to give you at least one new post per week!  So keep your eyes open, and thanks for being loyal followers of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment